What to Expect
Our Indigenous-Centered Mental Health and Substance Use Counselling Program is a culturally sensitive and community driven initiative designed to address the unique mental health and substance use challenges faced by Indigenous individuals and communities. Grounded in traditional wisdom, cultural practices, and a holistic approach to well being.
- Prompt response upon referral
- Non judgmental, person-centered approach
- Opportunity to freely express thoughts and feelings
- A respectful environment for you to feel honored and accepted
- Deep understanding of generational and intergeneration trauma
- Respect for individual differences and cultural backgrounds
- Medicine wheel teachings
How to access services?
Referrals can be made by a parent or guardian, family doctor, community workers and agencies, school staff, and correctional facilities.Request Services