What to Expect
The family support worker provides support to families affected by the Ministry of Children and Family Development.
- Support between programs for success in maintaining family or return of children to families.
- Culture Night- invite only
- Women’s Sharing Circle (every 3rd Thursday)
- Emotional support
- Follow up support
- Advocacy and support for meetings with MCFD
- Support to meetings:
- Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction
How to access services?
Referrals can be made by a parent or guardian, family doctor, community workers and agencies, school staff, and correctional facilities.Request Services